Certification services explain certification audit and obtaining the Translation Certification Services
- Organizational System Certification, and
- Professional Individual Certification
Organizational Translation Certification Services
Translation Certification Services is a valuable fact to deliver the proof by illustrating that your services meet client desires and fulfill specific requirements. For a few businesses, certification may be a legitimate or legally binding requirement. In about all corporate, certifications make a better level of security, confidence, and increment performance. Our auditors have specific Translation/Localization knowledge plus the principles of an optimal management system, besides, they are well-trained to deliver an added-value service focusing on considering the client requirements and enhancing the performance.
ATC AUSTRIA is our Translation Certification Services body and partner, headquartered in Vienna, Austria, providing management system Translation Certification Services to the Translation/Localization & service sectors all over the world.
ATC AUSTRIA audits the management systems of the customer organization to determine compliance with the relevant standards and provide value-added reports to encourage corrective actions (if necessary) and opportunities for improvement. The portfolio of our Translation Certification Services includes the following standards:
- ISO 17100 for Translation Service Providers
- ISO 13611 for Interpretation Service Providers
- ISO 18587 for Machine Translation-Post-editing
- ISO 18841 for Interpretation Services
- ISO 21998 for Healthcare Interpreting
- ISO 20771 for Legal Translation
- ISO 20228:2019 Legal Interpreting — Requirements
- ISO 21720:2017 XLIFF (XML Localization interchange file format)
- ISO 22259:2019 Conference systems — Equipment — Requirements
- ISO/PAS 24019:2020 Simultaneous interpreting delivery platforms
- ISO 2603:2016 Simultaneous interpreting — Permanent booths — Requirements
- ISO 4043:2016 Simultaneous interpreting — Mobile booths — Requirements
- ISO/TS 11669:2012 Translation projects — General guidance
- ISO 20109:2016 Simultaneous interpreting — Equipment — Requirements
- ISO 20108:2017 Simultaneous Interpreting Quality and Transmission of Sound and Image
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems — Requirements
Our hands-on and friendly audit team gains a deep understanding of your business in the first stage, its strategic direction, context, risks, and service delivery processes to ensure a customer-centric perspective for the benefit of customers, employees, and broader stakeholders.
The procedure of an ISO Translation Certification Services:
The process of certification by ATC AUSTRIA follows a clear plan.
On this page, we will introduce you to the steps you need to take to get to the certification audit and obtain the ISO certificate in the desired discipline.
Step 1: Initial audit Part 1
System check and start requirement
In the first step of the process of Translation Certification Services, your ATC AUSTRIA auditor considers the structure of your management system, the manual in the form you deliver, the process landscape, and the sequence and interaction of your processes.
In discussion with your management, they let us know about the orientation of your company, and we develop a thorough understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of your organization. This is how we identify the potential for improvement that offers you a real competitive advantage. In addition, we look at your (preliminary) Management Review and your internal audits. In conjunction with the corporate goals, we take this information into account in the next audit step.
After closing this step and gaining a deep understanding of your processes, procedures, and work instructions, we will determine the further course of the audit with you. You have the opportunity to fix potential vulnerabilities until the next audit step.
Step 2: Initial Assessment Part 2
In the second step of the Translation Certification Services, we audit how you have implemented the requirements for your management system. At a certain audit scope, we will put together a suitable auditing team. You will learn about this from us in advance so that you can plan accordingly,
In the beginning, we interview the management. Current issues flow directly into the audit. We then audit the parts of the management system that provide basic information. We will look at the practical application on-site.
Finally, we provide you with a comprehensive audit report with a summary for your management. If there are no deviations, you will receive an internationally recognized certificate that is valid for three years. If deviations are detected, they must be appropriately processed so that you receive your certificate after the re-audit.
Step 3: Surveillance assessment
Maintaining the certification
At the latest twelve months after completion of the initial audit, an audit of parts of your management system will take place. Shorter intervals of nine or six months are possible. Finally, you will again receive the audit report with a summary for your management.
ATC AUSTRIA Tip: The Surveillance audits should primarily serve your company. Your auditor will focus on critical issues such as customer satisfaction or the impact of your management system on your business results. Their goals, as well as current issues, are central to the audit process.
Step 4: Last Surveillance Assessment
Your future planning
In the last audit before the recertification (focus audit), we bundle the results for your management: How has your management system developed since the initial audit? What progress has been made? In doing so, we take the focal points of your corporate strategy into account.
The results for future planning are taken into account in the audit planning. On this basis, you can successfully start a new certification cycle (recertification) over three years. The Translation Certification Services process starts again.
The audit report provides a simple overview of possible strengths and weaknesses. Your ATC AUSTRIA Auditor also points out the potential for improvement.
The Workflow of our Translation Certification Services:
- Application – tell us what you need, and we review your application and approve
- Proposal & Contract – we give you a proposal detailing the cost and time involved in a formal assessment.
- Meet your assessment team – we assign you a dedicated Customer Relations Responsible.
- Pre-Audit – optional pre-assessment identifies any omissions or weaknesses that need resolving.
- Audit – this comprises a number of stages, depending on the chosen standard.
- Certification – issues the international Translation Certification Services, clearly outlining the scope of your certification.
- Compliance – Customer Relations Responsible will carry out ongoing assessments to support your continual improvement activities.
- Professional Individual Certification
- Board directors
- Translation/Localization ISO Standards practitioners
- Translation/Localization ISO Standards quality auditors
- Consultant etc.
- Translation/Interpretation/Localization Service Providers